Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Randomness


I am sleepy all the time, not really tired, but sleepy. I still have the energy to exercise and I am even pushing myself more than ever but my regular bedtime is early and I feel like taking naps most of the day. I am not sure what causes this. Sitting in front of a computer all day doing the same thing over and over? Still being 44 pounds overweight? Hormones? Who knows. The point is, hmm....no real point I guess I just wanted to share.
In more exciting news, I met the challenge presented by Katy last week to make it into the next "tens" I weighed in this morning at 189.5, which is only a loss of 2.5lbs but I am stoked!! (yes, I uses the word stoked). I have set a goal for myself to lose 10lbs a month and even though this isn't enough it puts me at 9.5lbs, which I will take :) It feels so good to be losing weight and feeling better overall (except for the sleepiness). I can see the lowest weight I have ever been is within reach and that is a weight I only saw briefly while doing the master cleanse so that is awesome. Yay for healthy lifestyle!!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Congratulations, Amy!!!!