Thursday, June 10, 2010

Struggling


I feel like I am approaching the Burn Out point. I am tired of dieting (or lifestyle changing, whatever), I am tired of always thinking about what I can eat, how much exercise I need to do, etc. I like losing weight but it is a lot more effort than gaining weight (duh).

How do I get my motivation back? How do I get excited again? I live in phoenix and so summer is like everyone Else's winter, going outside for exercise or even for just fresh air is not really an option. Its too Hot and miserable. How do people stay motivated when stuck inside all day???

I don't really have much to say in this post, I just really wanted to complain. I think it helped, I already feel a tiny bit better :-)


**UPDATE**
After writing this post and debating in my head for a while, I finally got up and did a 2.5 mile run!! I feel so great having finished it this time :)

No comments: