Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Reason to Succeed

When all is said and done for this past week, I only lost 1 pound. Sigh. At least its a loss but no one in the biggest loser competition has anything to worry about from me.

In other news....I read something today that stated that no one ever loses weight for their daughter, its always about men. Catching a man, keeping a man, leaving a man and finding a new one, etc. I have to say that this is absolutely 100% false with me. My reason for losing weight is to be healthy and my #1 reason for being healthy is:



how can I not want to be around and active for her? I love her more than life and right now I am her world. I would gladly give up ice cream to make sure that I can be around for her. No, not just be around, but be able to run through the sprinklers with her or dance around the room with her or take walks with her. I do this for her, I will succeed for her.

1 comment:

Lissy said...

I love this blog. You are a good writer. I'm glad you changed it so I can comment now and root for your success! I can tell you are an awesome mom, and I always thought your mom was pretty awesome so that's really no surprise. I'm glad you have such good motivation to make healthy changes in your life. She is adorable!