Thursday, June 3, 2010

5k or no 5k, That is the question....

I am talking myself out of running the 5k I signed up for this weekend for the following reasons:

  • I still haven't actually run a 5k, during the C25k I completed the minutes required, but never made it up to 3 miles. I know I can do it but am ashamed to admit, I never want to run that much.
  • Its supposed to be 104 degrees on Saturday. SERIOUSLY?? Who is expected to run in that heat?
  • I signed up for a 5k that is run at night, so it starts at 6:30pm and its over a hour away, I might be getting old but that sounds like a late night with my 1 year old.

I try to talk myself out of exercise all the time so this isn't really any different and 9 times out of 10 I end doing it, so we'll see. I am honestly not sure at this point, Oh wells.

No comments: