Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 365 - Thank you bloggers

Its been one year today since I started on this journey to lose weight. I really wish I had started a blog on the first day of this journey, but I didn't even know such thing exisited. I have to say I am very happy to have found this community. Reading about other peoples success, struggles, and experiences that were so similar to my own helped me to continue on. I am not sure how I felt a year ago when I first started but I am almost 100% sure that I didn't really believe I could succeed. I never really had in the past. So to be sitting here 89lbs lighter is amazing. I really think one of the main differences in this diet was all the blogs I read. It would have never occured to me to even start running if I hadn't been reading Body by Pizzas experience with it. I would have never thought that people struggled with emotional attachments to food the same way I do if Lyn hadn't shared her feelings so well on her blog Escape from Obesity. I read pastaqueens blog all the way back to the begining and reading about her struggles helped me not feel so alone in mine. So, I want to thank all the wieght loss bloggers who have shared their journeys along the way.

I am on day 3 of being back on track and I am finally starting to feel better about myself. I think the sugar really does create a little bit of depression in me when I have too much. I think its finally clearing out of my system and I a feeling a little better. Not as good as I felt before but at least on the road there.

Current Weight: 162
Previous Weight: 164.5
Lbs to goal: 37

Exercise: 4.5 Miles at 5.5speed on the treadmill

Calories consumption yesterday: 1617 (exactly the same as the day before...weird)
Calories so far today: 955 (Includes Breakfast, snack, and lunch)

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Thank goodness for community support.

spice2116 said...

you are amazing!! and i agree sugar kind of brings out my depression a little more too!!