Wednesday, January 12, 2011

4 days....

Till the half marathon. As I was riding my bike today and it was kicking my butt, I had to keep reminding myself that biking muscles are different than running ones, right? My nerves are actually slightly less than they were a week ago. I downloaded some new songs for my iPod just to keep me going during the race - even though it's a rock and rock marathon and there are bands every half mile I think I just might need some loud music in my ears to keep me going, maybe not, but I want to be prepared either way. I got a new running outfit to get me even more excited to run the 13.1 miles. So shopping wise I am ready :) I still need to figure out if I am going to eat before or if I am going the GU route (ewwww...). I don't really want to stop at the many port a pottys that are supposed to be set up along the course and I thinking GU instead of actual food might be my best bet. Seriously something I have never thought about too much before is how much needing a bathroom while running would occupy my thoughts and is really what makes me the most worried about running races - TMI? Probably
. Sorry :) anyway, on to my check in for today....

Calories consumed yesterday: 1648
Calories consumed so far today: 998

Exercise yesterday: 3 mile run

Current weight: 160
Lbs to goal: 35

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I worry about the bathroom thing all the time. I always do before a triathlon, and I'm already worried about the Ragnar. Only mildly worried though. My other Ragnar worries are far eclipse bathroom related ones.

spice2116 said...

what new music did you download? what is GU? sorry i dont know the running lingo lol the only time i think about peeing is when i wake up lol