Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Results

Today is the end of the Virtual Biggest Loser Completion and although I don't think I won I am pretty happy with my results. Here are the results:

Beginning Weight: 199.5
Final Today's Weight: 177

At first I was a little disappointed with myself knowing that I am capable of doing better but then I really looked at the numbers. I lost 22.5lbs in 12 weeks - that's pretty freaking awesome! Yup, I am proud of myself. I emailed my after picture and didn't think that the weight loss was noticeable because it was only 20something lbs but when I opened up my before picture I could tell I lost weight - can you?


BEFORE



TODAY




Maybe I only see a difference because I am wearing lighter colors or because I am my arms are raised to take the picture (Yes, I am standing on my bathtub - it is the only way to get a full body picture in my house) but I see a difference non the less and I am happy. It seems like just a couple weeks ago this contest started and I thought that I didn't have much results, it just goes to show that it is best to take things one day at a time and before you know it results are there.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Great job, Amy!!!! Yes, I can definitely see the difference. (No, it's not just the colors and the angle and all that because I can see it in person too.)

Floriana said...

Yep, I can see the difference. It's definitely not the colors. Dark colors make you look smaller, light colors make you look bigger. If anything they are working at your disadvantage here. But you still look smaller. Way to go! 22.5 lbs is fantastic. Congrats. Oh and btw, nice waist :)

spice2116 said...

fabulous job amy!! you can so tell a difference

brooke said...

i can see a big difference! awesome job amy! you are truly an inspiration. best of all...i love, love, love the big smile on your face. it shows in your smile that you've done so well! and look at that waist!

Lissy said...

That is incredible! You are doing so good and looking great. Now I need some of your self-discipline! :)