Monday, August 9, 2010

Losing Weight Means....

1. Being able to run further

2. Going up the stairs in my house without getting winded

3. Fitting in the drivers seat in my corolla like I am supposed to (within the 'indented' spot)

4. Going swimming with my daughter in front of other people (still just extended family, but that's more than I would have allowed before)

5. Not being embarrassed at how I fit in amusement park rides (because I fit fine!!)

6. Being able to shop in "normal" stores for clothes

7. Not being terrified of the airplane seat (although, I haven't been on a plane in a long time)

8. Taking the time to care about how I look (Blow drying my hair, putting on make-up)

9. Being able to wear old clothes that had moved to the "doesn't fit" side of the closet

10. Keeping up with my one year old as she learns to sprint away from me


I know there are a ton more that I haven't thought of and I am sure at some point there will be another list but for now, this is awesome enough for me.