Monday, September 20, 2010

Award

This is my first award!


Cherry on Top Award Rules

Thank the person that gave you the award.

This award was given to me by Ginger over at Ginger is losing it. Thanks you Ginger! Ginger is awesome, she writes inspiring posts and puts it all out there. Ginger always leaves encouraging comments which is awesome, definetly one of the nicest girls on the weight loss blog block. So, again, thank you Ginger - not just for the award, but the support :)

Answer the question: If you had one chance to go back and change one thing in your life, would you and what would it be?

This one is easy, I would have never gotten fat? Is that possible? I started gaining weight when I was very young (9, 10 years old) - so, maybe never gotten fat would be hard to change. SO I would change how long it took me to start getting healthy. I would go back and start when I was a teenager because lets face it being a overweight teenager pretty much sucks big time (and thats putting it mildly).



I can't pick six, I want to give this award to everyone that reads my blog :)


In non-award news, I woke up this morning at 4:15 to get my 40 minute run in before I had to go to work and it was easy. Easy to get out of bed and easy to finish. IS it possible that I am approaching healthy? Can I really run 3.3 miles without too much complaining? Remember this? I am really happy I have this blog to help me remember how far I have come so that I don't give up.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I thought of you this morning as I headed out on my bike. "Amy is up working out too! I'm not the only one!"

Missy said...

Good for you!

(misspuddingfood)