Monday, November 8, 2010

Chub Club - Results

The Chub Club competition that I have been competing in has come to an end and I WON!!! WAHOO!! In the end I won $335, which will definitely help with Christmas this year. My results are as follows:


Weight:
184.6 to 159.4

Measurements:

Arm - 11.5" to 11"
Thigh - 22" to 21"
Calf - 15.5" to 14.5"
Bust - 41" to 36.5"
Chest - 35.5" to 33"
Waist - 39" to 36"
Hip - 47" to 41"

I'm not really sure how accurate the measurements really are since I didn't really pay to much attention to the tape being in the same exact spot every week. And the weight is about 2lbs higher than on my home scale. But overall I am very happy to see some results :) Below is the picture I took for the virtual biggest loser, which ended about the time the chub club started and then a picture I took this morning (um, sorry about the quality, I suck at picture taking)

Before

After

Not a huge difference but still there.

I wanted to find a picture of myself from before I lost all this weight, but my choices are poor since I hid from the camera at every turn, but here is goes....my weight loss progress in pictures:


 This is me the day before my wedding (Nov 2007) I weighed about 230-235


Now, this is me about a month into this lifestyle change - I weighed about 236 here (from the side, sitting down is never flattering, even now I refuse to take a picture at this angle but this is the closest I have to a beginning picture this year):


Now the one from this morning side-by-side with the one 3 years ago:





 I have come a long way and needed the visual reminder myself of how much work I am put into this. It is no longer a marathon, but more of a 10k. I can't give up now, I have come too far.

7 comments:

spice2116 said...

amy this is so freaking awesome!! congrats, you are doing amazing. it is amazing the motivation and the push those contests give us.

Heidi said...

I think it's wonderful!! You truly don't look like the same person anymore, and it's not just that you've gotten slimmer-- you just look so much healthier and happier in general!

WooHOOOO!

Heidi said...

I just noticed that I'm in the background of one those pre-wedding pictures. It was at my high-non-pregnant weight, and I don't look like the same person either. Hooray for that too!

brooke said...

it's truly impressive what you're doing! i can't get over it at all. you have such a cute little waist too!! must be fun!

Amy said...

Heidi - I saw that picture of you in the background too and was shocked at how much weight you had lost, I mean I knew is was a lot but it was different to see it :)

Sooze said...

Great job!! You're doing so wonderfully! Congrats on the win, that's got to feel great too!

Kaycee said...

I follow Heidi's Blog. I am a distant cousin. I wanted to check out your weightloss. you did awesome!!! you look great!