Thursday, November 4, 2010

B.O.B.

I have a new love in my life. Its the beginning of the relationship, the honeymoon phase, wanting to spend all our time together. My life was not complete until it came into my life...

There have been others that I have come into my life that I have loved just as much: Ipod, IPhone, my mini vacuum for tile floors, my nook, but none of these others things also benefit my health like the B.O.B. Ironman stroller. The first run with my new stroller was on Sunday morning and it was AWESOME. My running schedule only called for me running 2.5 miles. So I ran to Starbucks thinking I would just walk home but as I was running I realized that I was enjoying myself. Pushing my daughter in her stroller was a breeze, actually pushing might even be too strong of a word. The stroller literally felt like it was no effort to run with. I decided to run back home and, while I was running, I added an extra mile at the end because I was enjoying myself so much. This is a new experience for me, to love something that I used to loathe (running). I never thought I would get to this place. And its not all the jogging stroller but the fact that the weather was perfect, I had already completed the required mileage, and I had my daughter with me enjoying the ride - all these things together made the run fun. I have used it almost everyday since Sunday and my love has not faded, we may make it past the honeymoon period after all ;)

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Wonderful!!!!

I want my own BOB. Do you think Terence would be jealous?

Lissy said...

That's awesome!

Rachel Wattson said...

I am slightly jealous:) The BOB is the Royals Royce of stollers. Congratulations on your new love:)

spice2116 said...

yay!! so glad you got a stroller that is working out!!