Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Week 4 Day 1




I finished week 4 day 1 of the C25K yesterday and I was soo excited that I made it through the 5 minute runs. When I first started, running a minute kicked my butt and I thought I would die. Even last week when I looked ahead to this weeks running plan I thought there was no way I would be able to do 5 minutes at a time and I did! I was so excited I wanted to tell everyone but I can't. Why? Because I am not telling most people in my life that I am dieting/exercising...it might sound weird but I don't want people to have expectations of how much weight I lost or how much exercising I am doing. I want to just surprise people once I run I 5k or if they haven't seen me in a couple of months they will be surprised to see how much weight I have lost. If I am constantly updating my facebook status with diet/exercise thoughts then there is a certain expectation to be making a ton of progress (at least in my mind there is). So, I will share with my weight loss blog (that I also haven't shared with anyone) how excited I am that I completed week4 day1 - Yay Me!!

No comments: