Monday, April 26, 2010

A case of the Mondays...




I want chocolate, more specifically, chocolate cake - the ooey gooey kind. I always get to a point when I am losing weight where I am doing really well and start to lose motivation and I'm not sure why. Am I secretly trying to sabotage myself? Do I not really want to lose weight? Every part of me, except my mind, really wants to lose the weight. I am finding it hard to stay the course.

I had a pretty good weekend but I am surrounded by people (read:my husband) who don't eat healthy food and don't watch their weight. My husband and I went to Macaroni grill on Saturday to take my parents out for dinner for their birthdays (so it was there choice). It was Hard. I have been craving pasta, ANY pasta, the last couple of weeks and all I wanted to do was forget all about losing weight and just order the Penne Rustica (see? I even remember the name of the pasta dish I thought about ordering) I ended up ordering a skewer of beef with a side of asparagus but the thing that bothers me is how Badly I wanted to just order the pasta. I haven't been this close to giving up in a long time and it scares me. I am losing hope, I feel like I am just not going to make it. I am not as strong everyone else...I need to get out of this funk. Anyone else have trouble with motivation out of nowhere? If so, how did you get through it? I'm struggling...

No comments: