Thursday, April 15, 2010

Weight Loss to Report





I lost two pounds this week!! I am very exctied because last week I lost 3 pounds so that usually means that I will not lose that much, if any, weight the following week. I have to share this here because no one in my life really gets how exciting this is to me to be losing weight a healthy way. Everyone in my life (well, almost everyone) does not have a weight problem, do not struggle in any significant way to lose weight. So like when I told my husband (who has not made any comments on noticing that I have lost weight...) that I had lost 35 lbs so far his was response was basically like "ok, thats about right isn't it?" Well, HELLO, 35lbs is a lot of effort and even if he hasn't noticed shouldn't his response be something like "Yeah, I can tell you have lost some weight". I've lost almost 15% of my body weight, to me thats a big deal. I sometimes think that my husband wants me to lose weight for him (he would like me skinner...even thought he married/dated/etc me at this weight) he also does not want me to lose weight. My marriage and husband issues really needs to be a whole seperate post. I just wanted to celebrate, somewhere, that I am losing weight!!

No comments: