Tuesday, May 25, 2010

100's!!!!


Today is a good day. I hopped on the scale this morning, as I do every morning, hoping, praying, crossing fingers that I finally be a weight with a 1 in front of it and it happened!! I have been hovering at 200.2 lbs since Friday. .2 lbs!! It was torture, all I wanted was to lose just a teensy bit more so I could see that magical 1 and it finally happened. For some reason this makes me feel a little more like I can reach a "normal" weight sometime relatively soon and that makes me smile. I think what I am most excited for is having more energy and feeling fantastic and I think that is what has made the difference for me this time. I am not constantly thinking of how great I will look or what clothes I can buy (I think about it just not constantly) but I think how much better I will feel and how much more energy I will have to play with my daughter. This seems to be a huge motivator for me when it comes to sticking on plan. I have to do this, I WANT to do this, to give my daughter a more fun, a better, Mom. Today was a big sign that I am on my way to this being a reality. YAY!!

2 comments:

brooke said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!! Great job Amy!! Happy belated birthday too. I bought you a card and everything...haha...can't find it. I'm so lame. xo...me.

Sooze said...

Congrats!!! That's awesome! I know you are super excited to see that "1" there. Keep it up!