Friday, December 3, 2010

Hello Weekend...

I just ate a bag of peanut M&M's...weekends are my downfall. As soon as Friday afternoon hits I get way relaxed in my diet - who am I kidding? I am kicking my diet to the curb as soon as the weekend makes an appearance. I just hope this is a holiday set back and doesn't carry on into January. If everyone else is on the diet train in January I should be fine, right? RIGHT? Anyhoo, I am freaking out a bit that I have to run 8 miles in the morning. 8 miles is far and if I am freaking out about 8 miles how am I going to run 13.1 miles in little over a month? Is it even possible to progress that much in such a sort amount of time? What was I thinking when I signed up for the Half Marathon? Ok, I am freaking out a bit. Time to drink tons of water and watch Santa Claus 2 (the Mrs Claus) I Love that movie :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

You're a runner - remember that!!

Heidi said...

Tons of water, agreed!

I'm freaking out about my 40 min run today, does that make you feel any better? (How I'm going to be ready for the Ragnar, I have no idea.)

spice2116 said...

how did your run go?!!

i do bad on the weekends because my husband is a sweet-aholic and it does not help that he bought three different packages of oreos and cheetos. does he not remember that we are trying to lose weight lol